This is a post on the highest rated and most popular tech company CEOs of 2015.
Of course is not an impossible thing for people to discuss sometimes argue who are the top rated or most popular CEOs, hence I put up this list so you’ll also be in the know.
Recently Glassdoor (a company that specializes in giving awards, rating of individuals, trending topics and all) put up the 2015 list of highest rated CEOs from both Tech companies and other companies as well. Well after going through the list I decided to bring you the Top Rated Tech CEOs and their positions in the 50 man list of Top Rated CEOs.
Looking at the list below the number is expected Google’s Larry Page tops the list of top rated tech CEOs and also Top Rated CEOs 2015;
2015 TOP RATED TECH CEOs and the companies they head
1. Google’s Larry Page, 97 percent approval
4. Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg, 95 percent approval
5. Ultimate Software’s Scott Scherr, 95 percent approval
10. Apple’s Tim Cook, 94 percent approval
11. Expedia’s Dara Khosrowshahi, 94 percent approval
12. LinkedIn’s Jeff Weiner, 93 percent approval
21. Salesforce’s Marc Benioff, 92 percent approval
22. Yelp’s Jeremy Stoppelman, 91 percent approval
33. Cognizant Technology Solutions’ Frank D’Souza, 91 percent approval
34. CDW’s Thomas E. Richards, 91 percent approval
35. Infosys’ Vishal Sikka, 91 percent approval
36. Intuit’s Brad Smith, 91 percent approval
39. Intel Corporation’s Brian M. Krzanich, 90 percent approval
47. Adobe’s Shantanu Narayen, 89 percent approval
#48 Airbnb’s Brian Chesky, 89 percent approval
The numbers in front of their names indicates their positions in the list of Top Rated CEOs actually its a 50 man list.
to view the top 50 CEOs go HERE