Final Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Offline KickOff

Final Method To Unlock Fifa 14 Mod Apk Offline KickOff.

how to unlock fifa 14 apk offline play, fifa 14 apk unlock, best method to unlock fifa 14 apk, free download fifa 14 apk unlocked, how to unlock fifa 14 free, fifa 14 unlocked free, working method to unlock fifa 14 offline play, fifa 14 kickoff unlock, fifa 14 apk manager mode how to unlock

This is more like an update to the other method of Unlocking Fifa 14 Apk Offline KickOff.
I'm posting this as a special new post because the other method still works but should that not work for you you then have to apply this.

Now, I called this the final method to unlock fifa 14 apk offline mode because it has a 98% chance of working for every device having the Fifa 14 apk v1.3.6 installed on their device.
What is the essence of me putting up another method of unlocking fifa 14 apk offline when there's already a post on that?
Well, I've been getting messages and comments that the previous method of unlocking fifa 14 didn't work for some people so I decided to come up with this ultimate method which involves me uploading the data file of my own unlock fifa 14 apk offline play. With this data file of fifa 14 unlocked(link is at the end of post) you'll not only have an unlock fifa 14 but you'll have to continue with my custom settings, master league and every settings I have on the fifa 14. Of course you can clear the settings and all but the point is you finally got your fifa 14 apk offline play.

Let's Get To Unlock Your Fifa 14 Apk For Offline Play
Before you attempt this method, make sure you have tried this method once it didn't work, you move to the next step.

- Download my custom fifa 14 apk offline data file.
- After downloading decompress/unpack it because it's a compressed zip file.
- Once decompressed you'd see a folder named 'com.ea.games.fifa14_row' this is my fifa14 offline data file. Note: this is data file and not obb file so its just about 12MB and not the large obb file/folder.
- Navigate to your device memory, depending on where you installed your fifa 14 apk, if you installed your fifa 14 in your internal memory, go to 'device memory/Android/data/', if external memory(sd card) you navigate to 'sd card/android/data/' and delete the 'com.ea.games.fifa14_row' you see there.
- After deleting that, move the new extracted 'com.ea.games.fifa14_row' you downloaded.
- Once moved, launch your fifa 14 apk and swipe to the play tab and beside the 'unlock' is written 'purchased' tap on it and accept, you'd get an error message.
- Close and relaunch the game, swipe to that page again, this time tap on the 'check existing purchase ' and your fifa 14 apk would successfully get unlocked.

That's it about unlocking fifa 14 offline apk, I believe this is the ultimate method to unlock fifa 14 since it requires the data file of an already confirmed unlocked fifa 14.
Download Fifa 14 apk unlock data Here
Should you encounter any problem trying to unlock your fifa 14 don't hesitate to use the comment option below.

Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.

Related Posts

Next Post »

28 comments

comments
21 June 2016 at 09:12 delete

Tnks it work.
For those of u it didn't work for, make sure you download this version of the apk here i.e version 1.3.6 and click on ur obb file i.e '' ''com.ea.game.fifa14_row'' if u see something like this main.136.com.ea.game.fifa14_row.obb u re go to go, but if see something like this main.132.com.ea.game.fifa14_row.obb just click rename and change that 2 to 6 that is all.

21 June 2016 at 22:18 delete

Hi Lucky, am glad it worked for you.
And thanks for the added suggestions you provided for those their fifa 14 apk refused to unlock.

Anonymous
21 June 2016 at 22:32 delete

Please I tried it o. It didn't work for me
I had d apk and obb files before so I didn't redownload them. Could that be d reason?
Each time I launch d game, it asks me to sign in to google play game but even though I av an account and have tried signing in it still fails to sign in.
Then when it comes to were I want to purchase, it tells me "error" failed to sign in.....
I have done everything I know. Please help

21 June 2016 at 23:08 delete

Hi,
You don't need to redownload the obb or apk.

When next it tells you to sign in, just tap on an empty screen on your device to skip the sign in process.

Do you have lucky patcher installed? If not, first of all, try my first method of unlocking your fifa 14 apk for offline after doing exactly what's on that post and it didn't work you can then move to this current method and you'll successfully get your fifa 14 apk unlocked.

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous
26 June 2016 at 08:03 delete

how can i unlock online game to offline?

26 June 2016 at 11:37 delete

Hi, most online games are usually hard to unlock currently we have Successfully unlocked Fifa14 apk for offline if you have any online game you would like to be unlocked for offline, request for it.

1 July 2016 at 23:21 delete

Both method didn't work for me

2 July 2016 at 04:55 delete

Hi Jpoundz, it seems they didn't work for you because you didn't follow the instructions exactly.

First, try the first method and if it didn't work you then move to the second. After trying the first method without success don't Uninstall anything before moving to the second method.
Hope this helps and thanks for stopping by.

14 July 2016 at 08:41 delete

Please use titianium backup n backup d fifa 14 n upload here dat way is easier. Please i really nid dis game kus its not wrkin on my phone

15 July 2016 at 10:59 delete

both methods did not work. i installed lucky patcher still did not work ..im using version 1.2.8 of fifa.. plz reply soon bro

15 July 2016 at 17:59 delete

Hi Suyash, for the second method to work I'd advice you use version 1.3.6.

Get the version 1.3.6 of fifa 14 Here
I hope this works and thanks for stopping by,

15 July 2016 at 18:14 delete

Hi Nebvibes, I've already done a back up of it and also uploaded here, which is what this post is about.
Scroll up the post and you'd see the download link of the fifa 14 back up.
hope this helps and thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous
20 July 2016 at 15:49 delete

Is it works with version 1.2.8...?

22 July 2016 at 02:37 delete

Hi Anonymous, Like I stated earlier this is for v1.3.6 only. Any other version is not supported.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 August 2016 at 20:25 delete

what if I get an error connecting to store .message pop up? what do I do then cos that's the one thing I keep getting every time though I haven't tried ur method yet I'm really hoping it works seriously but if it doesn't how do I get rid of the error connecting to store message??

1 August 2016 at 21:13 delete

Hi Leo, these methods to unlock your fifa 14 works irrespective of any erro you. I did get the same error previously prior to applying any of the methods to unlock the game.

So go ahead and unlock your fifa 14 Apk.
Thanks for stopping by.

16 August 2016 at 18:21 delete

Thanks man.

It really worked for me.

This game has made me to surf the internet for months just to get solution on how to unlock it

16 August 2016 at 20:00 delete

Hi Prince,
Nice, you successfully unlocked your fifa 14 apk offline play applying this final Ultimate method to unlock fifa 14 apk.

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous
13 September 2016 at 07:57 delete

how can I decompress the data file?

13 September 2016 at 14:40 delete

Hi, you can decompress the FIFA 14 apk data using ES File Explorer
Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous
16 October 2016 at 05:33 delete

Each time I ulock the game it tells me I have successfully unlocked then it goes back to the main menu and nothing gets unlocked. Pslls help wah iz. Wrong

16 October 2016 at 06:20 delete

Hi,
Next time, after successfully unlocking the fifa 14 apk, close the game. Relaunch it and this time click on 'check existing purchase '
After loading, your fifa 14 apk should be completely unlocked.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 November 2016 at 20:45 delete

What if my apk version is 1.3.6 and the obb is 1.2.8, will it work? Secondly does it require network

Anonymous
2 November 2016 at 18:21 delete

where to put the download file??

3 November 2016 at 02:47 delete

Hi Gift,
If your apk version of the Fifa 14 is 1.3.6 you'll have to use same version of obb, that's the version 1.3.6 which is the version on which this trick to unlock fifa 14 apk offline play was applied.
This ultimate method doesn't require network.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 November 2016 at 02:53 delete

The file contained in this post is a custom fifa 14 apk data file which should me moved to sdcard/android/data.

Thanks for stopping by.

13 November 2016 at 13:08 delete

It worked until the last step "unlock all"it appeared unknown error

13 November 2016 at 16:20 delete

Hi Francis,

When you tap on it and get the error message, force close the game and relaunch. This time click on 'check existing purchase'.

Hope this works.