Following the popularity of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge, the demand for the always on display which is a key feature and (one of the) selling point of these two devices has gone high. Android users from other brands ask for How To Enable Always On Display on their devices easily, for that reason am putting this post up, so you can know How To Enable Always On Display and possibly activate it on any android device you're using, of course you don't need to go buy a Samsung Galaxy S7 or the edge version just because of the always on display feature.
How To Enable Always On DisplayOne con before I go into How To Enable Always On Display, the always on display feature can reduce your battery performance especially if your battery isn't one with higher capacity and ampere-hour, asides that it all feels cool having the Samsung Galaxy s7 and s7 edge How To Enable Always On Display feature on your midrange and high end android smartphone from other brands.
Also check How To Enable One Hand Typing Mode On Android
Amazing Benefits Of Rooting Your Android
Now, to How You Can Enable Always On Display On Any Android.
- You'll first need an app Glance Plus to be able to enable the always on display feature on your android, a playstore download link of Glance Plus would be provided at the end of post.
- After downloading and installing Glance Plus, launch it and you'd get a screenshot like the one below
- Activate the toggle, then you'll be introduced to the app proper, after enabling the toggle a pop up comes requesting permission which you'll have allow(this actually happens before you get to the app) to be able to enable always on display on your android.
- Once in the app, a screen like the one below appears.
with lots of settings ranging from position, clock style, calendar style, background etc... All these settings you'd make use of when setting up always on display on your android, when changing position select random, as it's the safest. You can play with the rest of the settings as you wish.
At the screen you'd see 'Glance Plus is off' at the top with a toggle at the right, activate it by tapping on the toggle and Glance Plus would be on for you to change your settings and eventually get the Samsung Galaxy s7 always on display on your android.
- After enabling the toggle in the above step, the app becomes active and a notification in notification pane appears, you can tap on this notification in order to go back to the app.
That's all with how to enable the Samsung Galaxy s7 always on display feature on any android.
Now that I've shown you How To Enable Always On Display on any android device, let me give you a few benefits of enabling always on display on your android.
When you have the always on display on your android,
You get to know the time, date, missed calls, messages and texts without you tapping your screen or unlocking it.
Download Glance Plus Apk from Google Play StoreHere
Receive Quality Articles Straight in your Inbox by submitting your Email below.